Gonzalo Trapp is a Senior Associate at Andersen in Uruguay. As an attorney, he provides legal advice to the firm’s Corporate Division, advising companies and individuals.
In his career as a corporate attorney, Gonzalo has participated in a number of projects and deals, gaining experience in the following areas:
- Corporate and tax advice to national and transnational companies and groups of companies.
- Active participation in processes of Corporate structuring and restructuring of companies from several jurisdictions.
- Assistance in the definition of corporate governance rules.
- Structuring of several international investment schemes, including investment funds and unit trusts under common law jurisdictions.
- Legal advice to HNWI from LATAM in estate, tax and inheritance planning and structuring of wills, trusts and private foundations.
- Negotiation and drafting of several business contracts, including shareholders agreements and SPAs.
- International taxation analysis and advice in cross-border transactions.