Francesca Magno is an Attorney, at Andersen in Uruguay.
As an attorney, she leads Andersen’s Residency and Immigration Division. As well she provides labor advice to the firm’s Corporate and Litigation Division, advising multinationals and individual investors.
As a Residency and Immigration Division Manager, Francesca assists multinationals, corporations and individual’s local development. Providing integral advice, assisting client’s immigration and relocation needs Francesca has participated on international competitions and has collaborated on books regarding to commercial jurisprudence and procedural law.
Francesca has participated on international competitions and has collaborated on several publications regarding jurisprudence and procedural law.
Currently, she teaches Labor Law (I & II) at the Law School of the University of Montevideo.
In her practice as a labor attorney, Francesca gained experience, including:
- Advising clients on labor regulation, compliance and labor organizational structure.
- Elaboration of labor contracts and collective agreements enforcement
- Advising clients on labor claims and termination agreement negotiations
- Conducting labor due diligence in M&A deals
- Advising clients on labor litigation