Fernando is one of the Senior Accountants of Andersen in
Uruguay. Fernando has more than 18 years of experience working for
Grant Thornton Uruguay in financial statements auditing for a wide
variety of financial, industrial, commercial, service and real estate
companies in Uruguay and abroad. Audits were performed applying
different regulatory frameworks (complete IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, US
GAAP, Accounting Standards in Uruguay and Argentina).
He also has extensive experience in corporate advisory, specializing in Risk Management and Internal Audit services, Transfer pricing, Promotional regimes, and Valuation of companies.
Some important deals that Fernando has handled include:
- Audit of financial statements of financial, industrial, commercial and service companies in Uruguay and abroad.
- Design and implementation of operational risk management systems.
- Advisory, analysis and preparation of transfer pricing reports for financial, commercial, industrial and service companies.
- Design and implementation of the operational risk management framework in an international financial company.
- Preparation and presentation of investment projects to obtain tax benefits for financial, commercial, industrial and service companies.
- Valuation services in M&A’s of financial, commercial and service companies.
- Financial due diligence services for acquisitions of local and international commercial, industrial and service companies.
- Design and evaluation of the internal control system for financial, commercial and service companies.